Saturday 10 March 2012

Beauty Bloggers Of Central Florida

Good Morning,

I'm excited today,  I'm meeting with other Central Florida Bloggers.  There have been several meetings maybe about two of them that I missed.  I'm not missing this one if I can help it. Lol! I decided to do my nails & toes in green.  Barielle Positive Zen-ergy from the  Spring Karma Kollection 2011.  It's a mossy green with silver shimmer very beautiful. Love the formula it applied well with 2 coats and I topped it off with Nubar's Diamond Seal & Shine Topcoat.





I'll keep you guys in form about the meetup.  Maria from Cult Nails will be there  I'm really excited to meet her.  Can't count out the other wonderful bloggers I'm excited to meet them as well *-*


Pin It


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment