Tuesday 20 March 2012

Pink Wednesday...Butter London Disco Biscuit

Good Morning,

Remember my post "Maybe A Dupe to Disco Biscuit"? Well I was curious and I just couldn't get Butter London Disco Biscuit out of my mine.  I went to Ulta and purchased it.  From the bottle they look like close dupes except Funky Fingers Manic Flamingo has pink and the purple/blue shimmer.  BL Disco Biscuit  has the purple/blue shimmer/glitter in a bright pink jelly base.  I didn't have time to do a side by side comparison.  The pictures show that they are different.


I was disappointed that it dried to a dull finish you know how some neon colors look before you apply topcoat? Once I applied Seche Vite topcoat the jelly goodness appeared.


I applied 2 coats.  Maybe I should have applied a 3rd coat.  Although my visible nail line is showing I don't mind it with jelly textured polishes.



I really like the jelly texture because even though it's dry it still looks wet.


The formula was easy to apply


Did you pick up Disco Biscuit to wear this Spring/Summer 2012?  What are your thoughts?  What are you wearing on Pink Wednesday?


Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment