Monday 26 March 2012

Blue Monday, Soft Butterflies

I have been working out in the garden all week.  Phew! I'm tired.  I'm seeing lots of butterflies flying around my flowers.  They surely put a smile on my face *_______*

Before taking off yesterdays manicure I wanted to see what a stamping design would look like over  crackle.  I decided to add butterflies and I wanted it to look subtle almost barely there.  I used Konad Special Polish, White Pearl along with stamping plate DRK-A (I love this plate)


White Pearl is not as bold as the regular Konad White.  It came out just like I wanted.  You still can see the crackle in the background.  See the silver glitter peaking through!  Those of you that don't care for crackle but love stamp on designs give it a try. 

Sorry that's topcoat rimmed around my cuties



Have you stamped on top of your crackle manicures?  Will you give it a try?  Thoughts?


 
Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment