Los Angeles, CA - (March 2012): Array your nails in a myriad of color this spring with China Glaze®’s limited edition Prismatic nail polish collection! Inspired by the colors formed by the refraction of light through a prism, Prismatic by China Glaze® combines glitter and holographic particles to create the ultimate eye-catching, 3-dimensional manicure.
Bursting with color and dimension, Prismatic shades include:
· Ray-Diant – Greenish-gold shimmer filled with specks of silver, pink, green, orange and blue
· Polarized – Silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters
· Liquid Crystal – Bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green, pink and orange
· Prism – Grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold
· Full Spectrum – Baby pink bursts into holographic magenta to party with silver, gold, blue, pink and green particles
· Optical Illusion – Aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange and green flecks
China Glaze® Prismatic will be available April 2012. Individual shades retail for $8 MSRP. The collection will be available in a 3-D 12-piece counter display and as open stock colors.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.
About American International Industries
For nearly 40 years, AII has been the leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of innovative, quality beauty and skin care products for men and women. Our product lines include Ardell, Andrea, Body Drench, Bye Bye Blemish, Checi, China Glaze, Clean + Easy, Clubman/Pinaud, Duo, European Secrets, EzFlow, Fright Night, Gena, GiGi, Gypsy Lash, IBD, Jeris-Lustray, No Tweeze/Micro Tweeze, 'N Rage, Prolinc, RAW, Seche, SuperNail, Surgi-Care, Waterworks, Winning Nails, Woltra, Woody’s, and Youthair. For more information, visit our website: www.aiibeauty.com.
Are you excited about this collection! Which one's are going on your wishlist?
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)