Monday 19 March 2012

Blue Monday, Sinful Colors Cinderella

Good Morning,

Hope you had a great weekend.  I did lots of yard work raking up leaves.  It wasn't easy,  I look at it as exercise bending and lifting.   Boy do my arms and legs hurt.  Lol!

Anyway,  I have the lovely Sinful Colors Cinderella to show you.  I know you have seen it but if not here it is.  It's a lovely light baby blue with pinkish/orange shimmer.  I thought it was sheer so I first layered a coat of Color Club Blue Light then 2 coats of Cinderella.  No problems with the formula.  If you haven't picked it up I suggest you do.   Just go to your local Walgreens.




These 2 make a great pair

Did you pick up Cinderella already?  Do you like it?


 

Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment