Tuesday 5 July 2011

Sally Hansen Distressed Denim...C R A C K L E

Good Morning,

Are you all cracked out yet!!  Sometimes I am and sometimes I'm not.  As of right now I'm not. Lol!  I love the color of Sally Hansen's Distressed Denim.  When I picked it up I thought it was a twin to Revlon's Royal.  Distressed Denim looks like a royal blue color from the bottle.  It's a jelly texture and the color is much darker on the nail. I thought the tiny brush was going to give me trouble but no troubles at all.   It looks amazing over Finger Paint's Give Pink A Chance. 





I love the way the cracks turned out large not teeny tiny.  I applied it using a left to right swishing motion.


Give Pink A Chance





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment