Tuesday 19 July 2011

A Lime One

Good Morning,

Here is another Cosmetic Arts nail lacquer that I picked up at Ross.  Too bad these don't have names on them.  I tried going out to Forsythe Cosmetic Group  website to look up the name.  I thought for sure the names were listed there.  Oh, well I couldn't find them this time around. 

As you can see it's a minty bright green creme.  I needed three coats to cover well.  It dried to a matte finish so I applied a topcoat to give it some shine.




Nicole By OPI Make Mine Lime is from the Spring 2010 Color Collection.  To change up the look I applied one coat.  I love the glass fleck foil-y shimmer. It's very sparkly!




There you have it.  Two great lime colors


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment