Thursday 28 July 2011

My Frankening: Crushed Ice

Good Morning Nail Beautiquers,

After seeing lots and lots of pictures of Lynnderella's Snow Angel I wanted it badly.  I wasn't able to buy it when she had it and several others up for sale.  So, I thought I could franken my own.  It's not quite like Snow Angel but I love it and I can call it my very own.  (hugs crushed Ice)


I used base coat Sally Hansen Nail Quencher, two coats of Essie Marshmallow ( I love this stuff) one and a  half of Crushed Ice then my favorite fast dry top coat Seche Vite.




These are the items I used:

The nail jewels are the large Hexagon White Glitter.  I used Confetti Tiara which can be purchased at CVS. 


Tell me what you think do you like it?

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment