Thursday 21 July 2011

Milani Nailart Purple Outline

Good Morning,

I heard the Atlantis Sonic Boom this morning.  Cape Canaveral is 55 miles away from Orlando.  I was getting ready for work when it landed it was so loud and thunderest I thought it landed in my back yard. Lol!

I am so excited this morning to show you this idea that I got from Makeupalley/nailcare.  I've had these bottles for so long and now decided to empty them into a nail polish bottle.  It's so gorgeous, it's definitely going on my top 20 list.  Milani Purple Outline is a one coater but of course I used two coats.  It sparkles fuchsia and blue fine glitter shimmer in a purple creme base.  I took lots of picture on this one *-*

This is what it looks like without top coat...it dries to a satin finish


Here are the empty nailart bottles

...but once topcoat is applied. Ooh La La!!

If you see this fabulous Nailart colour I suggest you to pick up a couple of bottles.  


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment