Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pink Wednesday...Something Sweet

Good Morning,

I have another Cosmetic Arts nail lacquer for you.  It's such a soft sweet pink makes me think of a baby's blanket.  The finish is a creme a little streaky.  I used three coats.  Geesh, I wish I knew the name of this one.





I don't know if I should show you the next pictures.  I thought China Glaze Crackle Haute Metal would go nicely with this sweet pink.  Silly me forgot to shake up the bottle really well before applying it.  Oh, well this is how it turned out. Lol! 

It didn't even crack looks like a marbling of some sort

After mixing up well I applied again on my left hand.  It turned out much better.  On one hand I like it then again I don't care for it very much.  For some odd reason certain colors my camera turn my hands really  dark.  I don't know what's wrong with it lately.  When I adjust the setting the polish is washed out.  I adjust it again my hands are dark.  Any tips you can give me is well appreciated. *-*



I have the whole set of the China Glaze Crackle Metals.  I favor the creme-y ones over the metals.


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment