Monday 11 July 2011

I Won!! Lex Cosmetics...PeaBow

Good Morning,

Do you remember on January 30, 2011 I asked you to vote for me?  Well, guess what!  I won!!  I entered into a contest with Lex Cosmetics.  My color of choice won! Thank you so much for voting for me *-*  Peabow is now available here .  If you purchase $1.00 will go toward animal protection. 

PeaBow is a Blue/Purple it's what I would describe as a Bluple.  It's a cream with hint of blue shimmer  flashing through.  I used 3 coats.


Blues and purples are hard to capture.  In real life it has more purple in it.





Here I used bundle Monster Plates BM15 and BM212 along with Konad Special Nail Polish


Don't throw darts at me. Lol!

  "When I look at a beautiful peacock it reminds me of my creator looking at how artistic the world is and as I look up into the sky seeing a colorful rainbow is a reassuring promise."

(I hope you like Peabow)


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment