Wednesday 27 July 2011

Pink Wednesday: Two OPI's And A Little Crack

Good Morning,

Today is pink Wednesday. I was looking through my stash and realized I don't have very many pinks.  Just last week or so I picked up two pinks from OPI Nice Stems Collection.  Be A Dahlia Won't You and I Lilly Love You.  In my opinion I thought these were the winners in the collection.  

Be A Dehlia Won't You is a shimmering foil fuchsia Pink.  It really shines on the nail.  I Lily Love You is truly amazing.  It has multi flakies and glitter in a tinted clear pink base.  It is excellent for a gradient mani and so easy to do as you see on my ring finger.  I need to do a full gradient mani with this.  I love it so much I bought a backup bottle. Lol! *-*





On my dominant hand I wanted to see what Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat: Fuchsia Shock would look like.  I am so pleased with it.  It's very subtle which would be perfect for those that aren't into the crackle phase.  Will have to do a full many with the crackle as well.



I hope you didn't mind all the pictures.  What pink are you wearing today? 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment