Thursday 7 July 2011

Blueberries

Good Morning,

After wearing OPI Planks Alot for two days I wanted a fresh mani. I pulled out OPI Navy Shatter.  Boy I'm glad I did.  I love the contrast that it gave me mid-tone blue to dark blue but it's shown more so on the pictures then in real life.  After applying I thought of blueberries. Lol! Yum Yum *-* 

It's a good thing Navy Shatter and Seche Vite is quick drying because I'm running laaate...now I got to get to work.








                            I love adding them in my smoothies
                                                                                  source: bewellbuzz.com

Blueberries are high in anti-oxidants. Also, they are low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. They are a good source of dietary fiber, vitamins C and K and magnesium.

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment