Wednesday 5 December 2012

Pink Wednesday, Pink and Gold with Elegance

Hi Everyone,  This week is moving quite rapidly it's already the middle of the week.  Again, Pink Wednesday with elegant colors of pink and gold.

 
Here is NOPI Don't Over Pink It, it's the perfect pink to be paired up with gold. The gold is Bettina Glamour Celebrate
 
 
 
After applying the pink and letting it dry I applied the gold on the right side of each nail.  It's simple yet elegant and appealing to the eyes.  Love, love, love this gold it is so sparkly and looks like real liquid gold can't wait to wear it alone.  I think I will wear it as my base and stamp over it, sounds exciting, eh?
 
I'll definitely be wearing this combo again.  What are your thoughts?
 
 




Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment