Monday 10 December 2012

Emerald named as Pantone’s colour for 2013

Good Morning everyone,  I'm sure you have heard by now that Emerald green is the colour for 2013.  Are you excited?  Do you like Green?  Well, green is another of my favorites to wear.   I  went through my stash and pulled out some of my shades of green. 

Brace yourself. Lol!



For this occasion I applied China Glaze Emerald Sparkle.  I believe it debut sometime in 2008. 

China Glaze Emerald Sparkle
 
A deep emerald green base with tons of fine bright green glitter.  The emerald sparkles are so vibrant. 
 
 
 
This applied so well.  For the photos I applied three coats but could have gotten away with two coats.
 
 
Are you curious of what's in store for 2013 amongst all the polish brands?  Oh, and what about the Indie Brands.  Time will tell 2013 is just around the corner.
 





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment