Monday 17 December 2012

Beware of the Catwalk

Hi Guys,  I want to express my sincerest sympathy to the families of Sandy Hook Connecticut.  Palms 46:1 "God is for us a refuge and strength".  A help that is readily found in times of distress.  I am deeply sadden and my prayers go out to them.


I have another crackle design that I did awhile ago that I haven't shown to you guys. 


I have on two coats of Pure Ice Beware and one coat of Pure Ice Catwalk.  Yellow and silver makes a nice combo.  I then stamped on a design using my stamping plate A43 that I purchased from ebay.  I really don't know what this design is suppose to be, maybe some sort of puzzle??

 
I think it's pretty cute,  What are your thoughts?
 




Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment