Tuesday 11 December 2012

Look Book: Pure Ice, Glass Of Bordeaux Stamped And Matted


Hi Guys,  Lately I have been trying to wear my manicures for about a week or so, this way I appreciate the colors, glitters and designs even more then when I initially put them on.

Before I took off Pure Ice Glass of Bordeaux I stamped on a design and matted it. 

 
Sorry about the large gap, since it was an old manicure I used Large Cheeky plate A to stamp with using this design.   After cleaning up my gap became bigger but it looks larger in the photos then irl.  I love this vintage design and like how the red glitter is peeking through.
 
  
 
I stamped the design using China Glaze Trendsetter from the Metro Collection Fall 2011.  This mustard yellow stamped very well and it looks amazing over the glitter. 
 
 
 
I mattified it with one coat of Hard Candy Mate-ly In Love.  For my index finger I applied topcoat.  Love the contrast between the matte and the gloss.
 
 
 
After an hour, I applied topcoat to the rest of my nails.  I love it both ways.
 
 
  Which do you prefer matted or glossy?
 
 





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment