Thursday 13 December 2012

Essie Power Clutch and Wet n Wild The Star of the Show


Hi Everyone,

I'm having that feeling like I don't know what to wear because I have too many choices.  I grabbed a couple of polishes and went to work...

 
I forgot to take a picture of Essie Power Clutch alone.  It's a dark grayed out green creme.  Looks more gray on my nails.  The formula is thin but was easy to apply.  I used three coats.
 
 
I just purchased Wet n Wild The Star of the Show and was anxious to put it on so I layered on one coat.  I had to fish out the stars and barely got any of the confetti holographic strings on my nails.  These glitters are in a thick clear jelly base.
 
It's nothing to go and brag about but it's doable.  What do you guys think?
 
 





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment