Wednesday 26 December 2012

30 Days Of Purple, Day 7: Party Rockin and Feeling Grapeful

Hi Guys,  I'm back today with a 30 days of purple day 7.  Nicole by OPI Feeling Grapeful with Lush Lacquer Party Rockin.

 
Party Rockin has multiple colors and size glitters in blue, purple, orange, red and pink in a clear jelly base.  It also has bar shape glitters in the mix as well.  I dabbed on one coat spreading out the glitters evenly.    
 
 
 
The glitter has some large size blue hexagons but I didn't get any on my nails. Maybe next time I'll turn the bottle upside down before I apply so the large ones will come to the top.  This glitter is incredible and would look so amazing over white and black just to name a few.
 
Lush Lacquer can be found on esty.
 
What do you think?  Do you like the combo?
 
 



Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment