Thursday 20 December 2012

NFU OH 52 and Poison Ivy

Hi Guys,  After admiring Wet n Wild Poison Ivy for a few hours I was ready to layer it with something.  I decided to pull out my NFU OH 52 and boy I'm glad I did.  If you don't own any NFU OH's you are missing out.  If you get one I say you need NFU OH 52. 


I love love NFU OH bottles they are soooo...lady like.  I layered on one coat.  You can't see it on my nails but the base is a purple shimmer.  It also has emerald green shimmer with green flakies.  The colors shifts from green to blue.  Amazing formula!  Can I paint the whole town with this? *-*
 
 
I purchased my NFU OH's from fabuloustreet.com
Also they can be purchased at nailpolishcanada.com and of course nfuoh.com 







Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment