Tuesday 18 December 2012

Look Book: Alter Ego...Banded


Hi Guys,  I have another simple nail art design to share with you today.  I just realized I haven't been wearing many browns as of yet.  I have to make a mental note and start pulling out some browns to wear.

I really enjoyed wearing Pure Ice Alter Ego I just love the glitters in it.  And since I didn't want to take it off I just added on two banded stripes for my design.


 
What I used: nail stripers 
 
The silver band is L.A. art deco...Silver and the brown band is Orly instant artist...Chocolate.  The bands aren't as neat as I would like them to be but they're okay and they look much better in real life.
 
 
What are your thoughts?
    
 





Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment