Monday 8 August 2011

Blue Monday, Borghese Mediterraneo Sea

Hi Nail Beautiquers,

It's Blue Monday!  I have another great polish from Borghese to show you. Mediterraneo Sea it's from the Fall 2010 Collection. I also picked this one up from Ulta.  I've had it awhile and just getting around to wearing it.  It's a beautiful mid-tone Blue Creme with lots of colored glitter. The formula is pretty thick.  Even though it's thick I had no problems applying it.  It dried super fast which impressed me and only needed 2 coats.  It dries to a matte finish.  See all the multi colored glitter, pink, green, and teal.  Of course it eats topcoat so I applied Nutra Nail High Gloss Top Coat  hurried and took a couple of pictures then  I added on Sally Hansen Nail Quencher then Seche Vite.  All smooth now and really shiny!




Here it is Matted



When I was in Tuesday Morning (A closeout retail store)  looking for Nic Sticks Rainbows End I found another bottle at a discount price.  Now I have a backup. Whoo Who! 


Maybe next time I'll wear it without topcoat


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment