Tuesday 2 August 2011

Moon, Bronze and Flowers

Good Morning,

After stopping at the post office to drop off a package I wasn't quite ready to go home so I stopped into a Walgreen's that I haven't been to for awhile.  I found SH Xtreme Wear Pumpkin Spice.  I then saw a new display of SH Insta-Dri's and picked up the last Bronze Ablaze. It's a bronze shimmer with a hint of green.   In the store it sorta looked like Chanel's Peridot but, as you can see on the nail it's not a dupe.

I for one love all colors but sometimes they might not be the right color for my skintone.  So,  what did I do...added other colors that compliment my skintone.

Next time you see a color or want it go ahead and pick it up and play with it.  



The dots are a lovely teal creme by Ruby Kisses (no name on bottle) 



I used konad stamp plate M82 with white special polish



The moon is a nude color by OPI Tickle My Francey it's my go to color. To get the moon I used reinforcements



Do you buy colors that doesn't compliment your skintone?


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment