Monday 15 August 2011

Blue Monday, Cult Nails: Let Me Fly

Good Morning,

I hope you had a great weekend!  I stopped into Ulta and picked up three shades of blues from  their brand of nail polish in the discount bin.  Apparently they have changed their packaging.  The bottles are now round.  I'm more fond of square bottles.  Now I have three more Blue Monday's to show you soon.

Today, I have on Cult Nails: Let Me Fly,  a blue based mid-tone teal blue creme with silver and teal shimmer.  When I hold the bottle up to my ott-lite I can also see pink shimmer but it doesn't transfer onto the nail. I like it, it's very flattering.  Love the application it went on very smoothly with two coats.

This brand can be purchased at http://www.cultnails.com/







I'm ready to start wearing some fall colors what about you?


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment