Sunday 28 August 2011

My Sunday Nails

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a whole week since I posted a nail of the day.  I went to a 3 day convention and  for all three days I wore my franken polish "Crushed Ice".  I absolutely love it so much I didn't want to take it off (seriously).

 Today, I decide to try one of Milani one coat glitters.  I don't know what took me so long these are amazing!   Silver Dazzle 522 is sooo sparkly.  After layering it on I automatically thought it look like asphalt or gravel.  It's a silver gunmetal glitter and it dries to a matte finish.  It wasn't a one coater for me but two coats gave it a more opaque look.  It starves for topcoat so I layered on a coat of Gelous and a coat of Seche Vite.  It's all smooth now.



Gelous-Advance Nail Gel Coat is a staple of mine.  It can be used as a basecoat or topcoat.  I like it because it's great for covering ridges and layering over hungry glitters.  You can purchase it at your local Sally's.
   

Seche Vite is a fast drying topcoat.  I love it!!


I hope you are having a joyous Sunday.  Now I have to prepare for Blue Monday.


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment