Friday 5 August 2011

Borghese Rapido Limoncello

Hi Nail Beautiquers,

I'm still hauling polish.  There is so many collections out.  I was good and only picked up a few.  This Fall/Winter are lots of goodies coming our way. So many glitters!  Get the aluminum foil ready lol!

I have been meaning to put on Borghese Rapido Limoncello and finally got to it.  This one is from the Summer Collection 2011.  I bought it from Ulta with a few others from this collection.  I haven't seen this brand in the Drug Stores for a while now. Hmm, I wonder why.

Limoncello is a lemon/lime shimmer the color of a dirty-ish tennis ball. I absolutely love the color and brush.  The brush is wide allowing me to stroke down the middle covering  my whole nail.  I used 3 coats to get the opacity that I wanted.


For my middle nail I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White (it's a pretty good white polish)  and Black on Black. After applying 2 coats of Snow Me White I place the blacks dots with a large dotting tool then I place Limoncello with a smaller dotting tool.






Have you seen Borghese at your local Drug Stores lately?


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment