Monday 29 August 2011

Blue Monday, Milani Blue Flash

Good Morning,

Hurricane Irene decided not to hit Florida Yippee!  Hurricanes are no joke.  All those that were affected I wish you well and hope you and your families are okay *-*

I tried my first Milani one coat glitter yesterday and loved it so much  I decide to put on another today  Blue Flash 523.  I needed 2 coats to cover well.  It's a beautiful silver and blue glitter polish.  It put me in the mind of OPI's Absolutely Alice, but without the gold glitter.  This one too dried to a matte finish.  To mattify it even more I applied one coat of China Glaze Matte Magic.

Warning, Warning.  On the back of the bottle it says if you need to thin out the polish use acetone.  Don't use acetone...thinner is what you need to thin out goopy polish.  Acetone removes polish.  You can purchase Beauty Secrets Thinner at a reasonable price at Sally's.





It's a nice change to wear a flat look.  When was the last time you put on a matte polish? 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment