Wednesday 23 February 2011

CND Red Hot Duo

Good Morning,  I know I've said this before but I'm going to say it again. Lol! I'm in love with CND polishes and especially their Effects.  Everytime I walk into Cosmoprof or SalonCentric and if I see a duo I just have to pick it up.  This year I'm actually liking reds so that's a double whammy just couldn't leave it there.

The duo Just Red a jelly like consistency and Red Sparkle in a jelly clear base with very fine red glitter.  These two belong together.  Just Red only needed 2 coats and Red Sparkle only one coat and it covered well too! 






I love this effect... the glitter is so fine it's so smooth on the nail

  

Looks like strawberry jam...hmm!


I missed out on this set and want it badly :/

Sweet and Sugar Sparkle Effect


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment