Sunday 13 February 2011

Blue Monday, First Mate Ruffian

Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Good Morning,  I had a fabulous weekend and I hope you did too!  Cosmoprof only had 6 colors from the Anchors Away collection.  I had to resort to ordering the rest of them.  Today, I have on First Mate a beautiful blue creme.

Used 2 coats without top coat...super shiny! 


I'm in the Ruffian Manicure mood.  Here is 'Hard Candy' Hick with 2 coats.  Found this gem on ebay.
Taken in doors color is accurate

When I tilt the bottle  it shows blue, purple and silver fine shimmer

These pictures were taken outside in the shade

  

Yesterday I went to the basketball game to see the Orlando Magic vs Los Angeles Lakers. Yay we won!! 85-79 Go Magic! :) 
Used Konad plate M52 with Special Polish in White

Sorry not a very good picture and as you can see I was in the very last row...nose bleed section. Lol!  I had a good time :)

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment