Wednesday 9 February 2011

Chromnad on Shatter

I stopped in CVS to pick up a few items and saw  the Sally Hansen Chrome Color Quick Fast Dry Nail Color Pens.  Mind you these aren't cheap they were $9.49 (shaking my head) .  To my surprise I scan one the price popped up $2.37 yep there on sale!  Yay!  I saw another display that had a silver one, but unfortunately that display was not on sale.  Oh well, I'll keep checking for that one to go on sale.  These are awesome for konading.  I love them. (hugs pens)

I enjoyed my Go Green Friday's mani (here) so much I didn't want to take it off.  So to prolong it I used my konad plate M65 and the Gold Chrome pen . 

My ring finger was the first one I did...not quite centered :/



I can't wait to try other konad designs over BS


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment