Wednesday 11 May 2011

OPI DS Reserve

Good Morning,

It's Wednesday and I am wearing pink its a gorgeous scattered holo.  DS Reserve.  OPI describes it as a shimmer of vintage pink. It's very pretty in the bottle as well as on the nails.  I like it when I pick a color and it pleases me.  The formula, smooth as butter and the brush of course is just awesome.  I already had on a nude polish that I have been wearing for 2 days (OPI Just-teasing!) I put 2 coats of Reserve right over it.  I love the DS Collection.  My goal is to own everyone of them.  If you want you can take a look at the ones I have thus far. here  





So, if you know of any good places where I can purchase more DS please let me know.  Ebay has some but with some outrageous prices.  Ugh!
Do you own this one?  How many DS do you own?  Which is your favorite?


PSA:  Those that want NFU OH 61 it's back in stock.  Click here to order.   To see my post ...click here

Keep in mind it doesn't look holographic from the bottle but on the nail you will see it.  See how to apply click here

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment