Thursday 5 May 2011

Look at the Rainbow!!

Good Morning,

Yesterday afternoon I could not  decide on what lacquer to put on.  Hmm!  Its sunny and hot out so I decided to put on a holographic polish...but which one?  Well, since Fabuloustreet made a new batch of NFU OH 61 and since I have the original for about 1 year now. (yeah, yeah I have lots of untrieds. lol!) I pulled it out the bin along with the aqua base.  I applied one coat of base coat, one coat of the aqua base and 2 coats of 61.


I ran outside in a  hurry before the sun went down...it kept coming up then going back down.  It was not as bright as I was hoping for.  Oh well, but you still can see the holo goodness.  Talk about a rainbow wow!  it blew my mine



This picture was taken under my ott light.  It really looks like this...Stunning!  Isn't it unbelievable?!

I applied topcoat to my index finger only to see if it would dull the holo and it did
After I applied it I hurried and took a snapshot before it dried.  You see it's not as holographic.

Then I applied topcoat to all nails and waited a few minutes to dry.  You can see it's not as bright but still beautiful.

Yep, I will be indulging in my stash for more holo's

I did order a backup and from what the ladies are saying on the nail board it's not as holo as the original.  Whoo Who!  I'm glad I own the original *-*  

Do you love holo's and do you own 61? Do you have a favorite? 
  

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment