Out with the old - in with the new! In honor of Earth Day from April 20, 2011- April 27, 2011(11:59PM EST) Zoya Nail Polish will exchange* your old, out-of-style, unwanted nail color and replenish your nail polish supply with fresh Zoya fashion colors. All you pay is $4.00 per bottle for shipping and processing. Choose from over 300 formaldehyde, toluene, camphor and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) free, long-lasting, award winning, healthy colors to replace your old color! Zoya will properly dispose of your old polish.
Here’s all you need to do!
1. Go to Zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salons accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles.)
2. Apply the code. EARTHZOYA
3. Your order value will be adjusted to reflect the promotion
4. SUBMIT your order!
Then Zoya will ship out your NEW polish! YEA!
Once you get your order (Here is where the exchanging* happens)
1. Ship back the equivalent number of bottles to the ones you received to the return address below.(ie. If you got 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes, please check with you carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish)
2. Include a copy of your order
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
Once we receive your polish we do the rest! It’s that simple!
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand).
My suggestion: Before you send your bottles to Zoya empty them and just send the bottles. This will help lower your cost of shipping, less weight. Also, if you don't have any bottles go to your local dollar tree or get some old polish from friends or relatives.
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)