Monday 4 April 2011

Blue Monday, St. Barth's Blue/GITA

Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Good Morning,  It was a lovely weekend.  No rain...Yay!  I love the way it looks after a rainstorm everything looks so fresh and clean.

Today, I have on the  palest blue that I own.  Essie's St. Barth's Blue is a slightly shimmery greyish pastel blue.  The formula is on the thin side but it applied very well. I used 3 coats. 

St. Barth's Blue




Then I decided to pair it up with Deborah Lippmann's Glitter In The Air which I think goes well together because GITA has the same pale greyish blue tone.  I love the multi colored glitter pieces mixed in.  I only used one coat as you can see the glitter pieces are minimal on the nail just the way I like it.   




I am really enjoying wearing this combo and don't want to take it off. 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment