Tuesday 19 April 2011

Wet N Wild Copa Cabana


Good Morning, I dabbled in my draw and pulled out these two bright and cheery colors from Wet N Wild Craze Collection.  Copa and Cabana.  Copa is a creme that went on so smooth and only required 2 coats.  I hand painted it on across the nail on one side. Cabana is a really really gorgeous glitter/shimmer that is smooth on the nail.  It glows in the sun.  I applied 2 coats.  




Here I used  konad plate M8 along with konad special polish white.  It makes me think of a water sprinkler. I added on some black rhinestones.





The Wet n Wild Color Craze Collection have some great colors.  The bottles are so cute.   I should have tried to create the design on the bottle cap.

Do you have these?  Which colors/finishes are your favorites?

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment