Friday 1 April 2011

Go Green Friday! Chartreuse Chase

(Live Green, Love Green, Think Green)

This year is going so fast I can't believe it's April already! We are getting lots of rainstorms this week.  Near my neighborhood a big tree was uprooted from the ground and is lying down in the road.  It's a good thing it didn't fall right on top of the house.  Yikes!  Lots of wind! and it's not even hurricane season yet.  Oh boy...

I picked up a few *New* Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's from Target.  When I saw Chartreuse Chase I just had to bring it home with me.  I like saying the word "Chartreuse".  Chartreuse. Lol!

Chartreuse Chase is a beautiful lime-y yellow green with mint green shimmer flashing through it.  The first coat was alittle streaky but not hard to control.  I love the wide flat brush too.  3 coats was just enough. It's definitely a spring color and I am rocking it today! ~_^

Chartreuse Chase






I love it so much!



Going Green Tip: Don't get bottled water - Instead of bottled water get a reusable container to carry water. Also you can get a filter to make your home tap taste more like bottled water. It is definitely more cost efficient.

Source Squidoo.com

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment