Monday 18 April 2011

Blue Monday, Teal and Purple

Blue Monday by Annie Lee

Good Morning, I hope you had a great weekend.  The weather here in Florida was great!  One of my Walgreen's had a Managers special on Sinful Colors for 50 cents.  I told one of my friends that's starting to love nail polish she bought every color they had. Lol!  I picked up a few colors that I didn't have and I'm featuring one of them today.  

Savage  I don't know why they named it that.  It's a beautiful teal cream.  To my surprise it applied like a jelly but it dried to a matte finish.  Of course I applied topcoat  and now it looks like a cream finish.  Savage is very opaque no problems with the formula.  I noticed the brush is different then my other ones from this brand.  The brush is wider and I just love it.   

My dress is the exact same color.  The inside lining is purple so I used Revlon's Top Speed 670 Violet to my middle finger and used my new Konad Plate M82 with Konad Special Polish White Pearl.

My camera would not capture this color well.  It's more teal then blue 



Outside shots


Do you have a collection of SinfulColors?  Which ones are your favorite? 


Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment