Monday 6 August 2012

Maybelline Color Show...DENIM DASH

Good Morning,

A while back I found a full display of Maybelline Color Show.  I only picked up one that caught my eye.  An indigo-royal blue with silver micro glitter, Denim Dash.  It's very pretty and I like it alot.  The silver shimmer isn't hidden now I'm very pleased with that!

Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash
 
I was really surprised it dried to a matte finish because I wasn't expecting it.  I applied a shiny topcoat to make it glossy.

Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash

Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash

It's very opaque could have gotten away with one coat but I used two coats.

Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash

I found the display at my local Walgreens


Did you pick up some of these?  Which ones caught your eye?






Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment