Thursday 16 August 2012

Love, Lace and Lilacs

About a couple weeks ago I attended a three day convention.  I wanted to wear something special on my nails for all three days because I knew I wouldn't have time to change them each day.   Lynnderella Love, Lace and Lilacs fit the bill.  It's classy and it went well with all my outfits of the day.

 Lynnderella Love, Lace and Lilacs
First, I applied two coats of Essie Marsh Mallow letting each coat dry in between.  Then I applied one coat of Love, Lace and Lilacs.  It's so feminine looking!

Lynnderella Love, Lace and Lilacs
Love, Lace and Lilacs has various sized opaque white hexes and translucent white hexes, as well as opaque white bar glitter.

White Lilacs (source)



I totally love this mani and I enjoyed my convention.





 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment