Tuesday 21 August 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Challenge Jelly Sandwich

Hi Guys,

It's Teal Tuesdays time and the Challenge: Jelly Sandwich 


I'm so excited for this challenge because I wanted to use white bread for this look.  I know whole wheat bread is better for you but trust me just for today I'm going for white bread which is China Glaze Moonlight, it's a sheer white jelly polish.  You don't hear much about this one so I'm featuring it today because it's a pretty good jelly actually not too bad in the streaky department.  I believe it's still available at your local Sally's.

The glitter used is L.A. Girl Glitter Addict, Nostalgic a teal blue in small and medium hexagon glitters.  I love these glitters and I have several of them in my collection.  I purchased them from Cherry Culture online.

China Glaze Moonlight and L.A. Girl Glitter Addict Nostalgic

Jelly Sandwich

Jelly Sandwich

Here are the steps...


                                     China Glaze Moonlight (3 coats)
Jelly Sandwich

Jelly Sandwich

Jelly Sandwich
I applied thin coats letting them dry thoroughly.  Nice smooth milky finish.


L.A. Girl Glitter Addict, Nostalgic (1 coat)
Jelly Sandwich

Jelly Sandwich

Jelly Sandwich
I did a dabbing motion applying the glitter it's easier this way so the glitter goes on evenly without any lumps forming.  It's so sparkly and I love it against the white. 


Last step...

China Glaze Moonlight (1 coat)
Jelly Sandwich

Jelly Sandwich
Love how the one coat of white changed the glitter to a lighter shade of teal blue.  Also I topped it off with a coat of Poshe' fast dry tc. No gritty glitter here very smooth. 

More Pics...



Jelly Sandwich

Jelly Sandwich

I love this so much! I'll be making more white bread sandwiches with different color jelly glitters.


Do you like white jelly sandwiches?  Will you try it?




 
 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment