Tuesday 3 July 2012

Teal Tuesdays...Challenge Glitterbomb

Today is Teal Tuesdays:  Challenge Glitterbomb


I purchased quite a few Cosmetic Arts nail polishes from Ross.  They have an array of beautiful colors and most of the ones I picked up are cremes.  What I don't like about them no names on the bottles.  I thought they had the names listed on the website  "Cosmetic Group" but they must of taken the collection down...not there anymore only Color Clubs.   However, I do have a name for one of the ones I'm wearing today.


Teal gradient with black hex glitter

I wanted to show you my monochrome gradient of light color teal with a darker one, darker teal on the tips before I added on the black glitter.  I loved the way it turned out I just wish the pictures show you the contrast between the 2 teals and how pretty it really is.

Teal gradient with black hex glitter

The unknown name polish is much more brighter and has a green undertone to it.

Teal gradient with black hex glitter

Teal gradient with black hex glitter

Only one coat of L.A. Girls Glitter addict was used.  I'm loving this large and small hex glitter topcoat.

Teal gradient with black hex glitter


Teal gradient with black hex glitter

Teal gradient with black hex glitter

If you don't have L.A. Girls Glitter addict, Uninhabited you need it in your collection!  I want to paint it over every color.


Some of the other blogs participating are







 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment