Wednesday 25 July 2012

Franken Polish: Fiesta Peach

Good Morning,

I made another frankening and I am quite proud of this one.  I think it's unique in the since that  I haven't seen another like it. (Yay:)  Alert alert!  The pictures aren't color accurate. (Boo! :/) The true base color is a very light pale peach not a pale yellow as these picures are showing. 

Franken Polish
Franken Polish...I call it *Fiesta Peach*

Franken Polish

 First, I blended the jelly peach base then added in the Orange, Blue and White glitters.   Shake shake..,Viola!  Fiesta Peach...Two easy coats.  


Franken Polish

I can't stop looking at it.

Franken Polish

I love how the glitters pop through the jelly peachy base.

Franken Polish

Tell me what you think...






Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment