Monday 23 July 2012

Blue Monday, Franken Polish Passion Lites

Good Morning,

I hope you had a great weekend.  Did you take advantage of the $.99 Sinful Colors yesterday?  If not I believe the sale is for all this week so you have time.  I picked up Rainstorm, Slate and Lavender.  I'm looking for Leapfrog will have to look for it at another Walgreen's.

Today, I'm showing you a franken polish I made from some of my glitters that I already have.  Y'all I think the frankening bug has bitten me.

Franken Polish
  
For my base I layered 2 coats of Orly Royal Navy.  (Royal Navy is one of my favorites from Orly)


These are all the glitters I mixed together creating *Passion Lites* .  No special recipe I just dumped a little of each one in an empty bottle. 


Franken Polish
Franken Polish...Passion Lites

I am so happy the way it turned out.  Look at all the colorful glitter pieces, purple, gold, blue, copper and teal. 



Franken Polish

 After applying the glitter to get a smooth surface I added on one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite.  My nails are smooth as glass.


Franken Polish


 Like I said I have been bitten by the bug! Lol!  I bought some glitter, empty bottles and glamour base.  Stay tuned for more...


 



 Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)

No comments:

Post a Comment