Sunday 12 February 2012

Sinful Colors, Kissy

Good Sunday Morning,

My plan was to put on Cult Nails Toxic Seedweed.  I first wanted to put on a base so I would only have to use one coat of TS.  I choose Sinful Colors Kissy it has the same green blue base as Toxie Seedweed.  It's one of the new polish colors from Sinful Colors. After putting on two coats I fell in love and decided to wear it alone.  Kissy is a close twin to Zoya's Charla and all her other siblings you know the ones I'm talking about.

The formula was excellent.  I had know problems applying it and it covered well with two coats.  Love the shimmer in it.





With Topcoat

If you missed out on Charla and the others I suggest you pick this one up at your local Walgreen's.  You can't beat the price at $1.99.  I was told that Sinful Colors are going on sale, it starts today and ending on 2/18/12 for $.99 so hurry and pick it up! 


 
Pin It

   Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment