Wednesday 15 February 2012

Nailart Stamping Plate Storage

Good Morning,

Are your stamping plates growing?  Wondering where to put them all in a neat place?  Well, look what I found at Ross.  A gorgeous oblong style photo album with pretty pink roses on it.  This is so my style I grabbed it because it was the only one left of it's kind.



This album will hold 280 4x6 photos.  I can fit 2 plates in each sleeve so it will hold 560 plates. Now that's alot of plates!


3 sleeves to store the plates in


(Shown are konad plates M85 and Q1 by charming nails) 
I like keeping the plates in there own indivdual envelopes they came in.  This will keep the sharp edges of the plates from cutting through the sleeves.

How do you store your plates?  Now to figure out how to store my XL plates.  Any ideas?!

 
Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment