Tuesday 14 February 2012

Lynnderella, Chocolotta Love

Good Morning,

Yesterday I received my package of Lynnderella, Lovely Is As Lovely Does Collection.  I'm so excited to start off with *Chocolotta Love*.  It's packed full of multi-color hexagon and square glitter specks in a sheer chocolate base.  This lovely polish makes me think of MM's chocolate candies.  Crunchy candy on the outside with chocolate on the inside...my mouth is watering while I'm talking about it.  Just bite into some and you'll see what I'm talking about.


This glitter starves for topcoat, 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Seche Vite 


I chose NYC Fifth Avenue (picked it up at Dollar Deal$ in a two pack) to use as a base.  I prefer to use a base so I wouldn't have to layer on so much of the glitter.  Well, I didn't layer on the glitter rather I patted it on easier this way.  


2 coats, I think it looks like a shiny brand new penny








Lynnderella did an awesome job formulating this baby! Don't you agree?



Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment