Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sally Hansen Red Zin, Etc Swatches and Review

Good Morning,

It's nothing like wearing a dark red wine color anytime during the year. It's my hubbies favorite that he likes for me to wear.  I got lots of compliments on Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Red Zin. While shopping in Walgreen's a young lady asked me what I was wearing I told her what it was and she picked it up to buy it for herself.  Can you believe I made a sale for Walgreen's. Ha Ha it made me feel good *-*

Red Zin is a gorgeous creme/jelly.  No problems with the application and it took 3 coats to cover well for me.  It's really shiny too.





Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Serum is a clear gel very light and it moisturizers cuticles nicely.  You can put it on bare nails or over polished nails.  I use it at night before going to bed it keeps my cuticles hydrated.

Dry Chapped Hand Creme it's not thick but just the right consistency. After using my hands don't have that whitish dry look or feel to them. I love it!


You can find these at your local drug stores
  
These were sent for review

Pin It

  Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment