Sunday 29 January 2012

Konad Multi Stamp and Sunday's Manicure

Happy Sunday,

After Friday's manicure today I decided to do some stamping.  Before I show you my nails  I purchased the new Konad Multi Stamp.  Since the scraper is attached to the stamper it works alot faster for me.  Just scrap and stamp. What I like about it, I have my plate on top of a paper towel after scraping on the design  I slide the scraper on the paper towel, this cleans off the polish so no drips. Then all I do is stamp. This elevates me from cleaning off the scraper with a cotton ball or Qtip. What I don't like about it is the metal scraper wish it were plastic because the metal scrapes up the plates.  Other then that I'm glad I got this :D


 The stamper is double sided the other end is green and smaller. The holder is nice to display it on top of your nail station.
Here are the directions 

I stamped my (right hand) non dominant hand first, but got better stamping results with my dominant hand (left hand).  Everytime I stamp my left hand comes out so much better.  (Wonder why?)

My right hand 

I used Revlon LilyChrome with plate Red Angel RA107

Left hand

 I like how you can see the glitter peeking through the silver chrome and how you can see like a shadow of the glitter through the petals of the design.

Hope you are having a great Sunday!



Pin It

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment