Los Angeles, CA - (January 2012): Where heavy metal meets rocker chic, China Glaze® introduces the Spring 2012 collection, ElectroPop. Inspired by all things girly, edgy and fun, the 12 shades of ElectroPop bring out the inner rock star in all. For flash and glam this spring, China Glaze® hits the stage in style!
ElectroPop Shades include:
· Kinetic Candy – Touch the sky in light blue crème
· Electric Beat – Periwinkle nails for a wink worthy performance
· Aquadelic – Pool blue for nighttime gigs and daytime fun in the sun
· Gaga For Green – Green lacquer for the girl craving the limelight
· Sunshine Pop – Shine in the spotlight in bold yellow
· Make Some Noise – Rock the mic in tangerine
· Wicked Style – Party cocktail tropical punch
· Fuchsia Fanatic – Fuchsia pink for the rocker diva in us all
· Gothic Lolita – Steal the show on girls night out in seductive purple
· Dance Baby – Hit center stage in cotton candy pink
. Sweet Hook– Blow a kiss in dreamy lilac
· Techno – Glitter confetti polish for a dazzling topcoat finish or all over finger tip bling
ElectroPop is also available in:
· 6 Piece Collection of “Brights”: Techno, Aquadelic, Sunshine Pop, Gaga for Green, Make Some Noise and Wicked Style
· 6 Piece Collection of “Lights”: Fuchsia Fanatic, Dance Baby, Electric Beat, Kinetic Candy, Sweet Hook and Gothic Lolita
·36 Piece Rack
ElectroPop will be available February 2012. Individual shades retail for $7; 6 piece collections retail for $42.
China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze
China Glaze is a division of American International Industries.
About American International Industries
For nearly 40 years, AII has been the leading manufacturer and worldwide distributor of innovative, quality beauty and skin care products for men and women. Our product lines include Ardell, Andrea, Body Drench, Bye Bye Blemish, Checi, China Glaze, Clean + Easy, Clubman/Pinaud, Duo, European Secrets, EzFlow, Fright Night, Gena, GiGi, Gypsy Lash, IBD, Jeris-Lustray, No Tweeze/Micro Tweeze, 'N Rage, Prolinc, RAW, Seche, SuperNail, Surgi-Care, Waterworks, Winning Nails, Woltra, Woody’s, and Youthair. For more information, visit our website: www.aiibeauty.com
Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠)