Friday 4 November 2011

Baby Shower Nails

Hello Ladies,

I'm so excited!  I'm going to be a first time Grand Mother...that's right little ole me.  Well, tomorrow is the baby shower.  My son/daughter-in-law is going to have a boy!!  I can't wait to see Bryson.  The colors chosen for the shower are blue, green, and brown I love these colors for a boy.  So, I decided to finally wear my Chanel Haute Chocolat.  It's a very pretty dark brown with a shimmer of gold in it.  It's dark but not so dark it looks black.  This polish launched October 2008.  I used two coats with topcoat NYC quick dry nail polish.  


Sorry, my middle fingernail broke right down in the flesh.  I tried to repair it don't want that sucker to snag off.  Ouch!


Ladies, have a great weekend!
  

Until next time please have a great nail polish day. (✿◠‿◠) Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment